Everyone knows that processed sugar is not good for our bodies. It can do so many negative things that outweigh the way it tastes. Today I'm sharing with you a few easy tips on how to cut sugar out of your life for good.
1. Understand Sugar. I suggest you do a little of your own research. There is good and bad sugar. The sugar in an apple is completely different then the sugar in an Oreo.
2. Read Food Labels. A lot of your every day foods have more sugar then you have realized. Make sure you read the labels before you eat.
3. Learn Sugar Synonymous. Companies are 'smart' in the sense that they try to fool us all and use a few different words so they do not have to say sugar. For the most part any word ending in -ose is another word for sugar.
4. Use Different Flavors. Instead of adding sugar to your tea or coffee add something like honey or lemon. There are so many different substitutes to use for different flavors!
5. Do NOT Drink The Sugar. The last thing you want is to drink up added sugars. There is no need! Opt for water every time over the sugary soda.
It is important to try and stick with it when you're trying to cut out sugar!
Do you have any tips? Leave them in the comments!