Was one of your New Years Resolutions to work on your completion? If so, or if not, today I'm sharing with you my weekly facial routine. I think giving yourself an at home facial is so, so important. Not only for your skin, but for your mental health as well! I love getting to relax for 10-20 minutes a week with a face mask on and a glass of wine in hand. When you give yourself an at home facial it definitely isn't as expensive as a spa and you get to do it in your own home! I'm sharing with you my go to 5 step facial + my favorite products!
1. Every Day Cleanser - Start off my using your every day cleanser to get your makeup off and clear your skin of any excess oils.
2. Scrub Cleanser - When using a scrub, this will help get rid of dead skin cells. It will also help your facemask to get deeper in the skin.
3. Face Mask - You can make one or use a store boughten one. You can also use one designated for your specific skin type and goals. My favorites are linked below.
4. Toner - A toner will balance your pH levels that might have gotten a little wacky from using an intense mask.
5. Moisturizer + Facial Oil - Depends on your skin and regular routine, follow up with any moisturizers you would use.
Here are all of my favorite facial products:
What are your tips for your at home facial?