Tyler and I have been together for over four years. Sure sometimes it gets 'boring' and our dates get repetitive, however it doesn't have to be that way! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite fall date ideas for you and your lovea to do this fall!
1. Go on a run together.
2. Pick apples and use those to make yummy apple pie!
3. Go to a haunted prison, corn maze, ect!
4. Go to a pumpkin patch.
5. Snuggle up in front of the fireplace and play board games.
6. At home move night with Hocus Pocus on repeat!
7. Find the perfect Pumpkin Spice Lattee & try to recreate one at home.
8. Go to a football game~ college, highschool, pro, whocares.
9. Find the perfect hard cider. Host your own tasting! My fav is Angry Orchard ;)
10. Go costume shopping and find the perfect couples costumes!
Do you have any great ideas for dates this fall? Leave them in the comments!!